Worry Ends Here !
Prepone Periods Naturally Periods FAQs Menstrual Myths? Menstrual Tips for Teens Why only women get periods?
Want to Postpone Periods?? Want Periods to come little LATE this time??
- Do you want to postpone your periods’ dates this time??
- Do you want periods to come a little late this time??
- Do you want to know some natural technique to postpone your periods’ dates since you have an excursion or a trek or a function in the coming week and you don’t know what to do with your periods’ dates since you are expecting the periods to come in the same next week??
Here are some easy and completely natural techniques which would help you to postpone your periods’ dates by about 3-4 days.
These are some natural products which cause the hormones in your body to change in such a way that you get periods a little late than your normal dates. Being natural, it is totally harmless to try these simple techniques. Also, by consuming these natural products, there are NO SIDE-EFFECTS that are caused if you take some medicines, birth-control pills or drugs to postpone your periods’ dates.
- Any product having a cooling effect on your body will help in postponing your periods’ dates.
- Cucumber, watermelon, buttermilk, etc all have cooling effect on your body and in order to postpone periods naturally, these products must be had as much as possible for a week before the expected date of periods.
- If you are expecting periods dates in the forthcoming week, you must eat lots of cucumbers in your both the meals daily for about seven days before the expected date.
- Also it would be more beneficial in getting periods little late if you consume enough watermelon and buttermilk daily, along with cucumbers.
- Another natural way to postpone your periods is to drink as much water as possible daily for a week before the expected date of periods. Water provides a cooling effect to your body helping you to postpone your period’s dates naturally.
- Avoid non-vegetarian totally, especially red meat (Chicken and mutton), as non-vegetarian food increases the heat in your body and thereby will hinder your efforts to postpone your periods dates.
- Also avoid eating other heat providing stuff like papaya, sesame, and hot & spicy food.
- Avoid spices like ginger, garlic, chilly and pepper in your food for at least two weeks before your periods are due. These spices increase heat in your body and thus all your efforts of postponing periods will go in vain if you eat too much of these spices.
- Eat a handful of fried gram (pottu kadalai (Dalia)) daily as soon as you wake up in the morning. Fried gram (pottu kadalai (Dalia)) helps a lot in postponing periods in a natural way.
- Excess Exercise affects your metabolism and gives a temporary delay to your periods. Your periods will be postponed if you subject your body to sudden excess exercise for some days before your expected date of periods.
Shatavari Kalp : - Ayurvedic Way to Regularize your periods
- Consuming the ayurvedic medicine ‘Shatavari Kalp’ for about fifteen days before the expected date will cause the periods to come little later than the expected date.
- Being ayurvedic in nature, there are no harms or side effects due to consuming it.
- Infact, consuming Shatavari Kalp would make your periods less painful too.
- Shatavari Kalp also causes your periods to come regularly, normalizing the menstrual blood flow.
- Shatavari Kalp is extremely good and healthy for a woman's body.
- When had it on a regular monthly basis, Shatavari Kalp maintains a woman's beauty intact for a longer life span. For further information on Shatavari Kalp, click here.
- Dosage : Mix two tablespoons of Shatavari Kalp with a glass of milk and have daily before sleeping at night.