Worry Ends Here !
Remedies for Pubic/Butt Rashes or Skin Infections in Periods due to Sanitary Napkins/Pads
- Do you get rashes, acnes or boils in your pubic region or your lower side of butt or bumps in periods or after periods, due to the use of your sanitary napkins or pads?
- Does it make you highly uncomfortable to sit or walk due to the rashes, acnes or boils in your pubic region or your lower side of butt or bumps, that are resulted during periods, due to the sanitary napkins or pads you use ?
- Have you ever developed pus in the pubic region or lower side of your butt or bumps due to the skin irritation in pubic area that occurs in periods, due to the use of sanitary napkins or pads?
Being a lady, I can understand your difficulty to deal with the rashes, acnes & boils due to the use of sanitary napkins or pads that we have to use in periods.
Here are some easy ways to prevent or get rid of these highly irritating rashes, boils of periods and avoid any kind of infection at the highly tender & sensitive pubic or butt region that is caused due to sanitary napkins or pads in the days of periods.
Follow these few simple things and you would be highly relieved of those rashes, boils and skin irritations.
in pubic and butt region in periods :
- Wear loose fitting jeans or preferably salwars or skirts during your days of periods.
- Say strictly ‘NO NO’ to wearing tight leg-ins or tight jeans till your flow of blood is continuing in your menstruation phase.
- If your periods last for too many days and you can’t avoid tight jeans for so many days, please take care that you avoid them at least on the days of heavy blood flow of your periods.
fitting jeans, salwar or skirt
ensures air flow around
your pubic and butt region thus keeping the air
fresh. Also, the sweat along with the blood flow, absorbed in your
sanitary napkin or pad, at the time of periods,
makes the situation unhygienic. Loose jeans or salwar help considerably
to reduce the sweat in the tender pubic and butt region, thus
preventing any skin irritation in that region in the form of boils or
Absorption of sweat in pubic and butt region in periods :
- Do you sweat a lot and just cannot avoid this sweat?
- Best way to deal with this sweat :- Use Talcum Powder in the pubic and Butt region after regular intervals.
being the cause to develop
unhygienic atmosphere in the pubic and butt region, especially in
periods, put talcum powder over the pubic as well as the butt region so
that the sweat, that is developed in that
region or is stuck in sanitary napkins/pads, is
absorbed by the talcum powder keeping optimum possible freshness in the
continuously enclosed, prone to infection, soft and tender pubic and
Best Quaility Soft Sanitary Napkins/ Pads :
- Use extremely good quality sanitary napkins/ pads to ensure hygiene in periods
- Opt for special soft surfaced sanitary napkins/ pads
- Atleast when you are at home, wear Cotton surfaced sanitary napkins/ pads instead of synthetic plastic surfaced sanitary napkins/ pads
surface of your sanitary napkin/ pad, gets rubbed continuously
against your soft tender pubic and butt skin and this irritation is the
major cause behind any kind of rashes, boils or skin
irritations in the pubic and butt region at the time of your
menstruation phase. The friction between
soft cotton surfaced sanitary napkin/ pad and your skin is very less as
compared to that between synthetic
plastic surfaced sanitary napkin/ pad and your skin.
Check Out the Best
PLASTIC-FREE Soft Panty Liner
Natural Breathable Soft Panty Liners
Change Sanitary Napkins/ Pads Repeatedly :
- Change your sanitary napkins/ pads as much repeatedly as possible, as soon as it is filled with the soaked blood,
- This will prevent the development of any infection in the pubic and butt region.
On last Day, use direct Soft Cotton Lump :
- On the last day of your periods, when the blood flow is extremely low, use simple direct lump of cotton instead of a pad or sanitary napkin.
- When a lump of soft cotton is placed between your pubic skin folds, at the opening of your vagina, it becomes enough to soak the small amount of blood that flows out of the vagina on the last day of your periods.
- On being completely soaked with blood, change the cotton lump at regular intervals depending upon the blood flow on that day.
usage of soft cotton on the last day
of periods prevents the excessive and unnecessary rubbing of your
tender pubic and butt skin against the artificial pads or the sanitary
Out the Best Nouvelle Menstrual Product - No More
Feminine Hygiene's Latest Innovation in 50 Years! Neither a Tampon Nor a Pad!
The DivaCup holds the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) 510k Medical Device Number and the Health Canada Medical Device License. Diva International Inc. is also ISO 13485 Certified, which ensures the highest quality in production, packaging and distribution of The DivaCup. The Diva Cup is made of the softest medical grade silicone, which is latex-free, 100% hypoallergenic and odorless.
It might take you a while to decide to try this item, but you would be really glad you did! No more chemical ridden tampons or bulky sanitary napkins!Diva Cup not only makes your period easier and more convenient , but it also helps the environment by keeping tampons and pads out of landfills! For those of you thinking that a menstrual cup is dirty- you will be amazed! It is so much cleaner than using tampons and pads.
Already Developed Skin infections & Rashes in butt region due to sanitary napkins/ pads durind your Periods? -
Take the following care and your menstrual life would be definitely happier:
Do NOT SCRATCH in Pubic or Butt Region:
- In case of already developed pubic or butt region infections due to periods, please take utmost care to not scratch the irritated pubic and butt skin by mistake also.
- Even the slightest touch of your nail to the skin irritation can make the problem more adverse in periods and also later.
- Apply a Paste of Basil (Tulsi) Leaves to the irritated area near your vagina or butt where you have got menstrual rash.
- Basil (Tulsi) is highly medicinal in nature and would treat your menstrual rash very quickly
KailasJeevan - Boon for Women Harrassed with Pubic or Butt skin Infections in Periods :.
- In case of any minor signs of skin infection at the pubic or butt region in periods, it is very effective to use an ayurvedic herbal medicinal cream called 'KailasJeevan'.
- Apply KailasJeevan at least thrice a day on the rashes, boils or any skin infection in the pubic or butt region. It should be applied even when your periods are going on.
- Being solely herbal and ayurvedic, it has no side effects and serves the purpose of eliminating the rashes and skin infections in periods very effectively. For more information on ‘KailasJeevan’, click here. For More Information on Kailasjeevan, Click Here
- Apply a Paste of Neem Leaves to the irritated area near your vagina or butt where you have got menstrual rash.
- Neem is anti-bacterial in nature and treats ayurvedically the skin infection in your butt region caused during periods.
- Boil water with too many Neem leaves in it and bathe with this Neem water daily.