Worry Ends Here !
Natural Remedies to Reduce Menstrual Cramps and Pains
What can you do to reduce the pains and cramps in periods??
Are there any non-harmful methods to reduce the menstrual pains and cramps??
Are you looking for some natural remedies to reduce your pains and cramps of those menses days??Do you want to avoid any side-effects of strong drugs, but still want your menstrual pain and cramps to disappear??
- This is the Right Place for you then.
- Its unimaginable to be absolutely normal in periods, but YES, YOU CAN LIVE HAPPY PAINLESS CRAMPLESS PERIODS. Here are some easy, quick result giving, natural and no side-effects showing ways to make your menstrual life PAINLESS and CRAMPLESS.
Don't Go For HARMFUL PAINKILLERS
- You must have been been thrilled when some allopathic painkiller or drug totally eliminated the pains that you experienced in the entire body or stomach in particular in your periods.
- But let me warn you that these allopathic painkillers and drugs are extremely harmful for your body when taken on a long run.
- All these drugs suppress the spasms, that occur due to periods and cause the painful body organ to undergo a state similar to numbness, thus suppressing the emotions of pain in that region.
- And this is quite harmful to the body as well as the reproductive system if the drugs or the medicines are consumed over long spans. You must go for these painkillers only in case of urgency.
- Instead of consuming such harmful drugs or medicines to reduce the pains in periods, there are simple ways which naturally help in reducing the pain in periods.
The best book to reduce menstrual cramps by yoga
Practice Yoga Regularly :
Shatavari Kalp - An Ayurvedic Wonder to Reduce Menstrual Pains :
- Shatavari Kalp is one of the best ways to reduce the pains in periods along with having a regular and normal blood flow in the menses.
- Since Shatavari Kalp is an ayurvedic product made out of natural ingredients, it helps to decrease the menstrual pain in a natural way (instead of the harmful painkillers or other side effects producing allopathic drugs).
- Shatavari Kalp purifies the blood in a woman’s body. Shatavari Kalp helps to restore the blood content in a your body, which is lost during the period’s time. Thus it helps to maintain the hemoglobin count at normal levels, which is rarely seen in women due to the blood loss in periods.
- Thus, a woman feels fresh and energetic even in the days of periods. It also helps to liquefy the blood clots that occur along with the menses fluid, thus reducing the cramps that occur due to the clots.
- Dosage - To obtain best results from this ayurvedic tonic, Shatavari Kalp, you should take two table spoons of the tonic along with a glass of milk, twice a day.
Practice Reiki on the days of painful periods :
- I have experienced it myself that getting Reiki to fight your menstrual pains and cramps is an excellent solution as it gives assured results and NO Side-effects.
- If you have learnt Reiki, Practice it at regular intervals on the body parts where you are suffering the menstrual pains and cramps.
- If you don't know Reiki, get in contact immediately with an efficient Reiki Expert to eliminate your mentrual troubles of pains and cramps.
AshokaRishta - Ayurvedic Tonic to Reduce Menstrual Cramps & Pains
- Many a times, the sudden pains/cramps at the vaginal opening during menses/ menstruation/ periods are due to clumps or clots of blood that come out with the fluid blood. Sudden cramps are experienced at the vaginal opening by many women during heavy flow of the menstruation. The pain encountered due to these cramps is many times untolerable.
- It is not at al abnormal to get little clots or clumps of blood during heavy flow time of menstruation. However, if you are getting too many clots, its better to get yourself checked.
- The best way to deal with these blood clots and the consequent menstrual pain is to go for AshokaRishta.
- AshokaRishta is an ayurvedic medicine (tonic) which will reduce your clots in periods to almost negligible amount.
- It works like a magic to dissolve the clots and thus gets a smooth continuous blood flow, which in turn almost eliminates the pains and the cramps which occur due to the clumps of blood.
- When AshokaRishta is taken at the right time of each month, it gets a woman to feel extremely clean, as if the entire dirt in her body is being washed away with the smooth blood flow of periods.
- It also helps to reduce the pimples and the acne that a woman gets during periods and keeps a woman's body and face beautiful.
- Note that in some women's cases, the flow of blood might increase little, due to the intake of AshokaRishta. However one need not worry at all for that as it is absolutely normal. Its just because the additional flow is coming out due to the dissolved clots and the absolute cleansing of the reproductive system of the woman. Get more information on Ashokarishta, Click here.
- Dosage :- Ashokarishta is taken in doses of 10-40 ml (about 1/2 to 1 fluid ounce), two to three times per day, after meals or as directed by your health practitioner
Drink Enough Water and 'Lemon Sharbat' :
- This is from my personal experience that when you drink enough water after regular intervals in your days of periods, your menstrual flow is smoothened and the pains and cramps of menses are reduced to a great extent.
- Water is the best soothening agent and helps in cooling the excessive heat that is generated in your body in periods.
- Drinking enough water in periods also helps to eliminate the pimples and boils that you get on your face in periods.
- 'Lemon Sharbat' is a mixture of water, lemon juice, sugar and salt. When you take lemon sharbat after regular intervals in periods, you will be surprised to feel a sudden relief, energy, and freshness in your body in periods. It helps in giving you energy to deal with the periods pains and cramps.
Hot Water Bag on Stomach :
- You would feel better if you keep a hot water bag on your stomach at the timing of severe most pain.
- Keeping the hot water bag on the lower portion of your abdomen would reduce the pain faster.
Nice Short Nap of Sleep in Severe most Pain Time :
- You would feel better if you sleep in the timing of severe most pain.
- After you wake from sleep, you will find that the pain has reduced considerably.
- This is because sleep causes a natural anesthesia like condition thus causing you to not feel the severe most pain and cramps of periods
Eat Something Sweet after regular intervals in Periods :
- Your hormonal levels are not normal in periods. Also, the Glucose levels of your body vary from their normal levels in your periods days.
- When you eat Little Little amount of sweet at regular intervals in your periods days, you will not tend to lose the energy in your body, due to the continuous loss of blood. It will make you healthy, reducing the effect of menstrual pains and cramps even in the times of heavy blood flow.
- But avoid chocolate or red wine.
Avoid Non-Veg or any other Heat Giving Foods :
- Excessive heat is generated in the body in the days of periods. Eating Non-Veg foods further increase the heat content of your body in periods, making the situation troublesome, giving rise to excess blood flow and thereby increase in menstrual pains and cramps.
- Avoid eating Non-Veg during your periods days and experience yourself how your mentrual flow smoothens and pains & cramps decrease.
Drink Pineapple juiceSome women find their menstrual cramps and periods pains to reduce on drinking fresh pineapple juice. May be it works for you too. Its worth giving a try.